_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 6, 2008

New uniforms.

Well, the unveiling of the new 2009 Washington Nationals uniforms was today. New Era leaked the new alternate hat yesterday. You can buy it here. I think it's a wee bit...cluttered, but I'll hold final judgment until we see the alternate jersey.


One of the two new alternate jerseys can be found here. This one matches the hat from above.
Here is the second new alternate jersey. I suppose it will be worn with the home red curly W hat?
And finally, the new road jersey, which is going to take some getting used to. With no blue in the jersey, I wonder how well it will go with the road blue cap?

You like? You don't like? Discuss. Me, I'm just happy they didn't ditch the interlocking DC. Also, I'm so glad they seem to be phasing out the gold trim. I think the gold is tacky as hell. Almost downright gaudy.

No comments: