_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gentleman Josh and debonair Dunn. Take III.

[Update: 8/06. It was pointed out to me that I'm an absolute moron. I spelled Clippard's name wrong in the nickname poll. It should obviously read Clippard the Big Red Dog. Stupid "L"s.]

What's that? We've done this already? Yeah, yeah. I know... but damn if this shit doesn't make me giggle. I have no clue why, either. So... for you're viewing pleasure, Misters Dunn and Willingham, once again.




Okay. That's the last of that. I swear think.

Super busy at work today, but for those of you guys that don't look at the comments, my nickname for Tyler Clippard (which is Goggles), has been challenged by Carl.

So, it is my pleasure to present to you the first ever Section 138 poll. Please vote accordingly on the top right of the page. As for rules? There are no rules. At least from me. I would imagine there are rules from blogger, but I didn't care enough to look those up. So, anyway... try and stuff the ballot boxes if you want, I have no clue if it will actually allow you. Get your friends (If, unlike me, you actually have any) to vote . Get your pets, bobble heads, and baseball cards to vote. But most of all, Goddammit, do your civic duty, and check one of those boxes yourself. Who knows... we might even get 11 votes out of this, and put it to rest for once and for all.

12 comments:

Joseph Alexander said...

HAHAHA that's just brilliant, as usual. I wonder if anyone else has picked up on this...

The Doctor said...

Hammer half-assed the handshake last night. Dunn did his part.

Section 138 said...

Steinberg gets to the bottom of it. I so wish I had a media pass. Sigh. "Adam Dunn and Josh Willingham explain why they shake each other's hands, old school, after home runs http://tr.im/vKTL"

The Doctor said...

Now it says Cippard.

The Doctor said...

Oh, I see what happened here. I thought you changed the name in the poll, but you can't.

You called him Cippard!!

Rebecca said...

Yeah - Cippard the Big Red Dog, maybe it was subconciously intentional so more folks would vote for Goggles?

Rebecca said...

Where's the post about the series win? or is Friday afternoon TV to stimulating?

Rebecca said...

i just wanted to comment again so you could see my new photo id (whatever it's called).

Section 138 said...

I'm pre-occupied watching a marathon of Spike's Wildest Videos.

Carl said...

Despite my apparent humiliating defeat, I appreciate your willingness to open up the nickname debate to the masses.

Anonymous said...

Googles in the house! or is it Cippard? I so confused.

Stafford Lady said...

Do you think Tyler Clippard looks like Benjamin Button??