Fear not, loyal readers, as God did not smite me last night. One lightning bolt was damn close to killing me, but I zigged when God thought I would zag. I guess God isn't infallible after all. Loser.
So, today turns into a day/night double header. Yay, Nats! Zippie chance we can skip out of work at 11:30 to make it downtown in time for the game, so that kinda sucks. It also means I'll be screaming at my computer again, since I'll be at the mercy of MLB Gameday.
Refresh..REFRESH!! WHAT'S HAPPENING?!!??
And, just to throw a certain someone a bone, here are some real names to keep an eye on in today's (tomorrow's?) draft for the Nats first pick:
- Eric Hosmer 1B High School kid from Florida
- Kyle Skipworth CA High School kid from California
- Justin Smoak 1B University of South Carolina
- SHOOTER Hunt RHP Tulane University
- Gordon Beckham SS University of Georgia