_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Roger Col Bernadina

Yes, that was, in fact, a lame reference to Tone-Loc. Sorry about that. Any who, just wanted to update you folks on the progress of the young (24) CF Roger (real name Rogearvin, which is a whole nother post, me thinks) Bernadina. He has been....how do I put this....fucking AAA pitching up with authority since he was demoted from the big league squad a month ago.
His numbers at Columbus:
29 games, .360/.432/.523, 5 2B, 2 3B, 3 HR, 12 SB (caught stealing twice).
That, my friends, is good shit.

Nothing really to say about the Mets game last night. We seem to have Johan's number, but the our bullpen (Saul! ::shakes fist::) blew it again. I must say, however, that it was good to finally see Manny get his ass on the field and into the mug of some umpires. There have been (at least) 3 horrible calls that went against us in the last 3 games. Each time I was screaming at Manny to get out there, but he never did.

Okay, I'm going back to work. Wish me luck, and I hope to see you soon!

No comments: