_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, August 25, 2008

What can I say?

I know, guys. I haven't posted since Thursday. My bad (raises hand). The season's winding down, and I can only write about so many defeats before I bash my head on the keyboard just thinking about recapping the games. (Although, did I ever actually recap anything? That's a whole 'nother ballgame, ain't it?)
Off day for our heroes from S.E. Washington D.C. today. The Dodgers make their way into town led by Manny "Fuck you, Boston. I don't want to be here, so I'll play with 25% effort." Ramirez. That guy makes FLop's antics look good.

::shudder::

On another note, break away from all the dick jokes and curse words and smarten your brains up a little. Read the newly published work of the future Mrs. gnatsgnation.blogspot.com over here. (Acrobat required to read the whole article. If you don't have Acrobat, I question what kind of computing device you are using to read this here high-brow blog. Along with wondering how you got on the eBays with your Atari, I'll be happy to email you the PDF file if you don't have Acrobat.) Reading - it do the brain good.

No comments: