_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 13, 2009

I'm off to the game...

Hopefully I can make it out alive today. Since Stan Kasten went on a Philly radio station and invited the whole fucking city of Philadelphia to come down, I have a feeling I should take massive amounts of antibiotics in advance. Philthadelphians have been known to carry doucheness, stupididous, idiotness, meatballheadidous, and gonorrhea.
I'm bringing a pack of D Cell batteries with Chase Utley's name on 'em. If I don't post in the next few days, it means I'm in jail. Pray for me, oh loyal readers.

1 comment:

Puttzy said...

I pray RJ keeps a close eye on ya.