_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 6, 2009

My first "over reacting" post

...and not even one game in.

Look, my love for Emilio Bonifacio was well known last year (nine posts about him in 41 games played last year). I didn't like the trade then, but am vomiting at it now.

Boni is 3 for 3 with two SB and an inside the park HR. Anderson Hernandez is on the DL. Belliard has an error. Nope, didn't need Bonesy at all, did we. (Oh, yeah...Willingham is on the bench, with Olsen to go lose tomorrow.)

So, I've decided to start drinking heavily rather early. I just found my cat in the corner, and took a picture, too!



8-2 Marlins after 5 innings. Mr. Yuengling is gonna get rich as shit off of me tonight.

2 comments:

Puttzy said...

Thats your problem there Chico-man wanna be! You need to switch to an MD, DC, or possible even VA beer.

Section 138 said...

F you in the F'ing face, pal.