_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, August 21, 2008

TOLMAN!!! (shakes fist)

You God damn ass-hat, Tolman.

I was watching the game last night, and as SOON as I saw Tolman start waving Zim home I was yelling at the TV. I can't remember exactly what I said, because I blacked out for a second or two due to my seething anger. But I'm sure it went something along the lines of, "WTF are you doing!? You're the fucking DEVIL, Tolman!"

Watch the clip here. Skip to the :37 second mark for the play. Feel free to mute it since the announcer guy:
  • Sounds like a freaking Muppet.
  • Has the balls to say "Pat Burrell showing off the arm." Cracker, please. My GF would've thrown Zim out, and she threw 32 mph at the County fair last weekend. (I still love you, sweetie!)
  • Just reeks of douchieness.
There. That video confirms it. Tim Tolman is the Anti-Christ. In case you ever wondered what traffic would look like if Tolman were directing it, wonder no more.


3 comments:

Rebecca said...

If only Wrigley Dog would play a normal game of fetch (instead of 1/3 tug-of-war, 1/3 race me to the ball, 1/3 fetch) my arm would get stronger.

Section 138 said...

WRIGLEY DOG!!!
(shakes fist)

Puttzy said...

If Bonds would have made that throw he would have been safe.