_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Passionate duel to take place at Nats Park in July

July 11th is the date. Nationals Park is the place. For what? Well...for the jamminest piano jamming this side of...Heaven!
Elton John and Billy Joel, two of the most popular performers in pop history, are returning to Washington, D.C. In what will be the first concert in Nationals Park history, the dynamic piano-playing duo will perform on July 11 at 7:30 p.m. ET.
Sweeeet! I love me some knighted Englishmen and singers who marry chicks 32 years younger than themselves. (Although, to be honest, the fact that Joel chose swallowing furniture polish as his way to go out was pretty damn cool. Even if it didn't work.)
I'm sorry to say I won't be attending this (sure to be) fantastic (epic, even?) show. I like my trips to Nats Park to showcase less....Elton John. Oh, and less piano. This partnership even confounds the un-confoundable DOOKS!

No comments: