_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, April 3, 2008

3-1. Not horrible, right?

So, ya. I've been sitting and doing some thinking. 3-1 ain't too bad, right? Hell, the offense is still on fire, right?

What?
The team had 11 LOB?

Well, at least the bullpen, our strength coming out of spring training, performed well.

What?
3 earned runs in 4 innings? The Burger King faced 4 batters, hit one, gave up two hits, and allowed 1 run in .02 IP? Shit, call that a good outing for him, says I!
Don't even start talking bout my boy, Hanny. Dude still has 3K's in 1.2 IP's. Let's see you fuckers do that.

So, I'm going to bed with illusions of grandeur. Fuck all you mopers. Zim's leading us to the promised land!

And don't think I've forgotten about you, Colome. Your days are numbered, sir. I wonder who they're dropping from the roster to make room for Lannan?

Ya, I'm crying too.

No comments: