_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, April 11, 2008

Send me the score via telekinesis

I gotta run to do a Varsity game in NOVA, so I can't watch the game. But fear not, worried readers, for I may just be seeing the better game. Nats killer Tim Hudson is on the bump (eeek). We counter with the one, the only, Chico!
Couple changes as starters; Willie Harris is Left (Really? Seriously? Fuck.) And Flores behind the plate. Let's see you get him to hit into a double play to end tonights game, Bravos. That would be a fucking miracle.



I have no fucking clue what blogger is doing to my text positioning, but you fuckers are on your own. I'm outtie. Also, I'm thinking about live bloggin a night game next week. Don't know if anyone would be interested, however. Let me know in the comments, fuck faces!

1 comment:

Rob Birch said...

I think I speak for the three people who read this blog that we have no interest in a live blog of a Nats game.