_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 14, 2008

LoDu = Caveman

Look, we all knew LoDu wasn't a freakin rocket scientist, but he aggravated one of my top 5 pet peeves today. Here's a quote from our very own Einstein in shin guards. (Hat tip, again, to Barry over at the WaPo. Click on his blog link to the right, if you so desire. Or don't. Fuck if I care)

It's missing the [New York Mets] fans, and missing the security guards, the parking lot guys, the guys you became friends with for a couple years. That's it. I could care less about missing the guys. We're going to see those guys, and my job now is to beat them up. I could care less about that. That's not going to be emotional at all. It's just going to be more emotional seeing people I haven't seen in a while.


Why does someone saying I could care less bug me so much? Fuck if I know, but it does. Damnit, Paul. Couldn't you just, I dunno, dangle a participle or two? Those I can overlook.

No comments: