_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

FASCISTS!!!!

I thought I lived in America. I thought my baseball team represented America. You know, the land of the free, home of the brave, and all that. Well, folks, I was wrong.
My work blocked me from youtube long ago, but anyone could use a web proxy to anonymously surf there.
I tried to use old reliable, VTunnel.com today. Guess what? DENIED!

TrendMicro IWSS Security Event (iwss4)
URL: http://www.vtunnel.com/
Rule: Block URLs of type Web Reputation - Very Low
If you feel you have reached this message in error, please contact PcHelp at extension 4292.Access to this URL is currently restricted due to a blocking rule.

Commies!!! Fascist Pigs!!!! Evil Tyrants!!!!!! FUCKING NAZIS!!!!!!!!!!!
I just wanna watch, I dunno, some Daft Bodies once in a while. Maybe some George Washington eating opponents brains and inventing cocaine. Certainly that time the ball bounced of Jose Canseco's head and went for a homer. Is that too much to ask? For those interested in working here, you can send your resume to:

The dictatorship
Research Blvd.
P'yongyang, North Korea.