_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's OK to cry

As Ovie was telling me last night, when I took this picture at the Verizon Center, "It's ok to cry, Gavin. Crying lets the sad out."


Capt. Redd tonight, vs that Scandinavian Johan (fuck it, it sounds Scandinavian to me, anyway) Santana. We shall beat his ass like we did last year, obviously. I'm off to money metal Wheaton. I hope I don't get mugged, and I hope someone can take Nook Logan's place. He homered off Johan last year. I choose.... Willie Harris. Make it so, Willie!

4 comments:

Puttzy said...

Ya think Ovi would be willing to shave his playoff beard and let Crosby put it on his face? His isn't coming in so well. Good thing he has another month or so to get it nice and full.

Crosby Beard

Rob Birch said...

Look at the sunshine pumping we have to put up with in Dallas.

http://rangersblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/04/you-are-here.html

Section 138 said...

Crosby Beard

--------------------

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Sweet Jesus. Get that kid some testosterone, stat!

Puttzy said...

Some people just can't grow a beard!! It doesn't make them any less of a man!!

If you got a problem with that this hairless bastard will whoop up on your bearded face