_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, April 18, 2008

Hooooo Ha!

That is what the fuck I'm talking about.

Couple things that stuck out to me...

Flop looked really good there in his 9th inning at-bat/base running. I just wish I knew what the fuck Manny was thinking hitting Macowakiak for Blastings.

Slick weilds a mean fucking stick, don't he?

Ray King? Very effective in his one batter appearance. The batter? Left handed. Coincidence? Me thinks no. Look, listen, learn, Manny. Please.

I'm loving what Nieves is doing. The intangibles are off the chart with that 185 lb catcher.

Finally, I love the fact that I'm going to bed with a smile. It's about fucking time.

No comments: