_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 21, 2008

Fuck all that shit.

Lots of negativity on the interwebs right now about the Nats. Stuff like, "Is this just a slump, or is this who the Nationals really are?" "Does Giant charge if you want to take an extra paper bag home?"

Fuck all that noise. Look, we got a bunch of kids on the team. The average age is 28 (very very rough average) with the two oldest being Burger King and Aaron bleeping Boone. Two guys who won't be with us next year. Estrada is 31, and will be replaced by Flores next year, who's 23.

Am I going a long way to make a point? I am. I have to. It's the only thing left to grab onto, for me. I like being able to say, "Ya, they do have the worst record, but they're just so damn young."

Next three pitchers faced? Hudson, Smoltz, Santana. Never heard of those dudes before. Must be early call ups for some injuries or sumptin.

Fuck it. I didn't really have a point, I just wanted to give you turd burglers something to read. I'll be thoroughly on the bandwagon tonight and watching the Caps. We've got things totally under control with Mr. Matthew Chico on the hill, so he won't need my help.

2 comments:

Puttzy said...

A young team. That don't float my friend. They are right in the middle of the pack (well damned close) when it comes to the teams age. Their average age is 28.6, ranking them the 14th youngest team.

If you really wanna find an excuse - they are the fattest team in the league. I shit you not. Averaging 223 pounds. But I guess that is to be expected when you don't get the exercise of running around the bases and scoring runs


Bunch o' fatties

Section 138 said...

While I appreciate you chiming in (3 times, no less. awesome!), I wish you could read the post first.
I would love to see the roster that ESPN used in the link, but I couldn't. I'm willing to bet Da Meat (all 300+ pounds of him) was used, and that's inaccurate. The only fatties we have on the 25 man are Estrada, and King. Two guys who won;t be with us next year.