_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Non Human in T-Shirt form

Complements of Barry's blog today, comes this wonderfully wonderful quote from Manny:
You know what? I'll be the last guy to complain about Zimmerman. We won four games, and he won three of those four games. He would be the wrong guy for me to complain about."

You know what? He's fucking right, too! Which is why I have chosen to immortalize our third baseman with a place on my chest. And arms. And Back. Behold, in all his thrilling glory:




Jealous much, bitches? Fear not, for you can have one of your very own. Just not this one. Cause this one's mine. And I sweat. A lot.
Hey! What's the over/under on whether or not I get this in tattoo form next drunken Vegas trip?



5 comments:

Puttzy said...

hahaha You won 4 games!! 4!! That is the same number as the number of inches of Mr. Walkoffs penis as Hammerhands is pounding it into a statuesque bump of manmeat.

Section 138 said...

I'll be the first, I 'spose.

50/50 shot I get this as a tattoo.

Just kidding.

Or, am I?

Puttzy said...

I thought the 50/50 you gave was the odds that you make another Vegas trip.

Can I get the odds on that please?

YTIKJ said...

I've already figured that will appear in ink on your skin at some point in the next 18 months.

Section 138 said...

"Puttzy said...

hahaha You won 4 games!! 4!! That is the same number as the number of inches of Mr. Walkoffs penis as Hammerhands is pounding it into a statuesque bump of manmeat."

You know it's fucking bad when a Pirates fan is kicking you in the nuts. But, hey, have fun with Paul Maholm starting for you guys tonight. Let me know how that works out for ya. He's well on his way to another stellar 10-15 year.