_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Game? What game?

Fucking debacle. Nice effort, fellas. Fucktards.
Anyway, on to the good stuff. I saw a weird bullpen ceremony. The first person called to warm up takes turns getting slapped in the forehead by all the other guys in the pen.
Weird.
Maybe they should stop that, though, cause Bergman threw like he had a concussion from the slaps. BTW, Rivera slaps like a girl. Shocked, I know.
Got a gang sign thrown at me by my boy Ayala. Don't know what to make of that, really. I'm thinking he marked me for death, but we'll see.
Joel got up in the pen to warm up, and the girlfriend asked who it was. I said, "Hanrahan." Her response? "Hammerhands? That's the coolest name EVER!"
So, ya. Hammerhands it is.
Got some pictures for another time. Lets go Caps tomorrow, and I hope to God we don't go 3-159. That would suck donkey penis.

No comments: