_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, May 12, 2008

Dear Doctor,

Doctor,

Thanks for introducing me to these golden Gods that are the Nats. These guys rock my socks. Lastings, and Jesus, and Zimmerman, oh my!
10-3 in the 7th? Meh, fuck me if I do something else besides stayed glue to the t.v.
Hey, Mets... you looking forward to this 3 game sweep?


EDIT: Jesus Christ, guys. I guess I'm watching the rest of this game. Turn it off for two seconds...

2nd Edit: I'm 99% positive Rob Makowiakiak is bat shit certifiably insane.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CHICO HARLAN >>> CHICO MAN

Section 138 said...

Matty Chico >>>>> Chico Harlan

Puttzy said...

Chico Lind >>> Matty Chico

Section 138 said...

....and we've come around full circle.(Harlan got the nickname because he played a pretty good 2nd base but couldn't hit. Chico Lind was manning 2nd for the rats st that time)
Job well done, fellas.