_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day goodness.

I gotta be honest, folks, I'm not overly confident today. The offense has been struggling as of late, and they're facing Benjamin Sheets today.
I got nothing to say about Sheetsie. The kids a fucking stud. I'm just looking forward to catching a couple innings of some good baseball. Bergie is on the bump for the Nats today to try and counter Mr. Sheets.
Our main hope for today? Well, the Wookie was on the 2000 Olympic team that won the Gold Medal in Sydney. Who else was on the team? Sheets. Hopefully, Rauch took him out drinking last night to talk about that 2000 medal winning experience. I'm pretty sure 6'11" can drink 6'1" under the table, right?

No comments: