_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

No worries.

Have no fear, faithful readers. Luis is coming in to end the 8th here. According to Don Sutton (and I'm paraphrasing):

"Randy Jesus Saint Pope St. Claire found something wrong in his delivery. He fixed it, because he's the Messiah."

Fuck, Don. I know you're wrong 40% of the time, but please be right here.

Good guys 5, bad guys 2. 1 out in the bottom of the 8th, men on 1st and 2nd.

Gah!

UPDATE 1: Luis "mi hermano" Ayala retired every single batter he faced. Luis is back! And he's all out of bubble gum.

UPDATE 2: Rauchie came in, and got out of the 8th, and is on in the 9th with the score 5-3. Good guys are up.

UPDATE 3: Rauch is good. Just struck out the billion dollar man Carlos Delgado. Have a seat, lunch meat!

Update 4: ZIM! caught Schnieder's pop up for out 2. I'm staying here for the rest of the game.


0-2 count...


curve ball that the guy (Mets dude..looks shady..don't know his name) didn't chase


Swing and a BIG miss on Rauchie's 82 MPH change. Game over. Another one for the good guys.


Props to ZIM!, Flop, Gooz, and Flores. Can't forget Capt Redd, who threw a heck of a game, and got win number 5.


I haven't figured out what I'm doing for tomorrow's day game. I might just leave work to go home and watch it. Who knows?

p.s. Jesus this Phil Wood guy is a huge globbering glob of goo. He's stumbling more over his words than I do over my feet after an average Saturday night. It's called a tele-prompter, fattie. Use it.

p.p.s. I've never thought I would be wishing for Ray Knight, yet I am. Fuck this shit, I'm switching over to the hoc-key game.

p.p.p.s. Nice hair, Phil! (This coming from someone with no hair, but no bitterness, I swear.)

Seriously, I found this picture, and it's the absolute best he's ever looked. Nice five head.








2 comments:

Puttzy said...

Since the gnats play middle of the day you can sit back with some popcorn and check out the Pens go for yet another sweep. And in doing so you will get to see the awesomeness that is Crosby's playoff beard

Section 138 said...

I'd rather watch Bebe's Kids,.